Madge sang it. Now I’ve got one.
Actually I don’t so much have a ‘holiday’ as a three week ‘non-lecture period’.
The reason for this designation is because of what I hope to achieve:
- Finish reading Dave Eggers’ fabulous autobiographical novel, A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
- Interview the key people involved in implementing ESL through ANGLICARE in the Sydney diocese for my Church History research project
- Learn as much as I can about the fourth century theologian, Gregory of Nazianzus — especially his thinking on the Trinity
- Write up a review of the collection of essays on theological method called Always Reforming
- Prepare a literature review on Calvin’s hermeneutics as part of my fourth year project