Summer’s well and truly upon us. And even though College has wrapped up, and Natalie and I are still more or less in suspense about next year, I’m managing to keep myself occupied.
Among the things on my ‘To Do’ list are:
- Acting as Michael‘s research assistant — which basically means helping him out with some projects (such as this one on the Thirty Nine Articles of the Anglican Church).
- Continuing to visit patients at RNSH in my capacity as a ‘Student Chaplain’ — where I continue to be struck and surprised by human fragility and God’s great grace and power.
- Snorkelling off various Sydney beaches — yet to kick off for this summer, but I can feel it coming on!
- Thinking about the humanity of Jesus — to help with this I’m reading Karl Barth’s Church Dogmatics IV/2 with Dan.
- Working on getting some stuff published out of my Fourth Year Project, etc.
- Oh yeah… And attempting to find work for next year!
Nice work if you can get it. Right?