Here are some things I’ve found particularly arresting and uplifting lately. I hope you do too:
- It’s winding back the clock a bit, but Guan picked out a gem from Robert Alter’s Art of Biblical Narrative.
- Dan meditates on what it means to love in Autumn.
- Tim wonders how much your favourite philosophers might reveal about you.
- Mark Sayers shares some questions about secularism that have exerted a profound grip on him recently.
- And Tim Chester (bollowing from Keller) identifies the marks of a ‘missional’ community. And guess what? They’ve got more to do with attitude than technique.