- Andrew wonders if we’re living in a revolutionary age.
- I’m loving the way Matt and Calum are keeping us abreast of all the exciting stuff happening at Sydney Uni at the moment.
- Mike W’s been posting some really stimulating stuff recently — I especially appreciated his thoughts about contextual theology and what it means to live in a Christian way in our current context.
- Andrew Katay begins to help us think clearly about population — should be interesting!
- Mike Bird pleads for sanity about our response to God’s grace and the way we think of Christian growth.
- Michael Gorman explains why we need a more comprehensive model of what God achieved in Jesus.